Happy 15th Anniversary Spyro the Dragon!
i like to leave each marker out as i use em so that i know which shade i need
but then this happens…
As soon as I learned Nicki Minaj voiced Sugilite, I had to
don’t worry, your english turned out fine, dude.
as a foreword of warning,
it is best that you don’t use this post as a standalone tutorial,
instead, try to use it as a study aid to help you make sense of real-life references.
(same applies for any decent “art tutorial” out there, really. :p)
bolded numbers correspond to the numbers on this post’s pictures.
The Boxtrolls (2014) | Behind the Scenes
via Animation Magazine:
- 30 to 300; the range of crew at work between the beginning of shooting and the height of production
- 1,300 shots required vfx touches, which were accomplished by 50 artists
- 20,000+ props were handmade for the film; the smallest prop is a tiny sewing needle with thread
- 55,000 facial expression pieces were 3-D printed, with the potential for approximately 1 million combinations
- 125,280 individual character poses are needed to create the 87-minute film
Awesome Video Game Characters 14/?
↳ Alyx Vance
the notebook problem: you see a notebook. you want to buy the notebook. but you know you have like TEN OTHER NOTEBOOKS. most which are STILL EMPTY. you don’t need to notebook. you’re probably not gonna use the notebook anyway. what’s the point? DONT BUY THE NOTEBOOK. you buy the notebook.